prefabricated steel structure for low-income-family
Brand : EHSS
Product origin : Qingdao
Delivery time : within 35 days
Supply capacity : 2000 tons per month
Description of the prefabricated house for low-income-family
steel structure building is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up square tube steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows, doors, etc.
1. column(100*100*2.2mm), square tube;
2. purlin(80*40*1.5mm), square tube;
3. beam(120*80*2.2mm), square tube;
4. Anchor(6mm thickness plate+round bar φ12）;
5. Roof panel: magnesium panel;
6. Wall panel: ALC panel;
1. Low cost: unit price range from USD20 to USD80/square meter FOB, according to customer’s request.
2. Fast construction and easy in installation
3. Other characteristics: environmental protection, stable structure, earthquake resistance, water proofing, and energy saving.
We can provide the quotation, if you confirm the information as bellow
*Wind speed (KM/H)
*Snow load (KG/m²)
*Rain load (KG/m²)
*Earthquake load if have
*Demands for doors and windows